Sunday 17 June 2012

Coming soon ...

... (but exactly when is yet to be finalised) - "Pike's Quest (the not quite a movie) video"


I have spent some considerable time putting together a promotional video for the launch of the paperback edition. Thanks to some useful advice from friends at Verulam Writers' Circle I think I have got it as good as it's going to get. However, I am awaiting the 'final' proof copy of Pike (should be with me by 22 - 23rd June, and then I can approve the print and away we go.


An update will follow as to when the paper version is released, and then the video will be premiered!!! 


In the meantime, here are some screen shots to garner your interest -


Home, sweet home


No one-eyed winglekrats were
injured during the making of
this "not quite a movie" ...

... nor were any Pikes.



Check back here for updates.

===============
All images and content Copyright © K J Bennett 2012
You may reproduce these images only if a full link to
this blog entry and a picture credit is 
assigned to K J Bennett.
===============